Proper planting?

Faunmaster faunmaster at nospam.xiv.4mg.com
Tue May 2 21:45:42 EST 2000

I got a 30 gallon tank and put about 1 inch of sand on the bottom and put in
about 5-6 inches of sphugnum peat moss over it.  I have also added a screen
on top for maintaining humidity.  I want to add venus fly traps to this
terrarium type set up.  Question is how much water should I add? How often?
and Do i need more peat? How much space do fly traps need? I know flytraps
need acidic soil, is the peat naturally acidic or do I need to add
something? Should the sand and the peat be mixed, right now the peat is just
on top of the sand.....thanks!

--
~Faunmaster
"Forgiveness is the scent a rose leaves on the heel that crushes it."