Jade plant is 25 years old...

Stephen Jankalski CEREOID at prodigy.net
Wed May 3 12:00:24 EST 2000

Just cut it back with a sharp knife. Unless you are trying to train the
plant as a bonsai, it doesn't matter which branches you cut back. The plant
should grow new foliage within a few months. The cut stems will
disarticulate at the nodes leaving a clean cut.

For more information about succulent plant care, please check out the Cactus
Mall.
http://www.cactus-mall.com/index.html

news:8egv5h$cpk$1 at bob.news.rcn.net...