MakeMeSmart.com

blscott at makemesmart.com blscott at makemesmart.com
Wed May 10 10:53:18 EST 2000

Hello from the MakeMeSmart (tm) system.

Offer your educational content via the web and any web browser without requiring any "proprietary" software or plug-ins.  Our educational platform offers a "standard HTML only" based educational platform for the easy and effective creation and distribution of on-line educational content.

http://www.makemesmart.com

This system was designed and built by educators for educators and educational groups.  If you have already tried (and had trouble) with "other" educational systems then you are exactly the person we are looking for.  Stop by our web site for a simple, effective, efficient, and easy to use educational platform that is compatible with all the standard web browsers, including Internet Explorer, Netscape, WebTV, Nishiden's Set top box, the Sega Dreamcast browser, the QNX browser and more...

To author materials, you simply place the pieces of content into our construction tools. Our system will help you organize, manage, and distribute your educational content to anyone in the world. Your educational content is available 24 x 7 via our dedicated servers.  Save time, teach more effectively, offer your students the most patient tutor in the world.

We are MakeMeSmart.com.  The best educational platform available !!!

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me @ blscott at makemesmart.com

  MakeMeSmart, MakeMeSmart.com, and ScottNet are
  trademarks of Scott Supply Service, Inc..
  A c-corporation registered in Arizona, U.S.A..
  All rights reserved worldwide.