Strong Buy Recommendation - last one went up 125% since April 13

WendyWiner at asiansonly.net WendyWiner at asiansonly.net
Wed May 17 02:06:59 EST 2000

PROFIT STOCK TIP

FOR TUESDAY , MAY 16,  2000

OUR 355% GAIN on Last Week's Stock Investment Pick - NOW WE HAVE A BIGGER AND BETTER INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY with 500% to 1000% Two Week TARGET by 35,000-75,000 MEMBERS!

ABRG - AMBRA RESOURCES GROUP (OTC-BB)
ABRG Share Price Closed Monday, May 15 at .0875 - For a GAIN OF 17 % after Reaching a High of .099 (We ABRG Closed Monday, May 15 at .0875 For a GAIN of 17%  (Almost Hit the Dime!)----AFTER Reaching a High of .60 in January and .55 in February, 2000.  Oil and Gas Analysts Forecast is $3.00 to $5.00 by Year End!

ABRG  has a strong and loyal base of long-term investors who have been
eagerly  awaiting the
1. ABRG multiple newsreleases, with three on May 9 and 10 to NewsWires WorldWide.
2. This Present Daily Rise in Gas and Oil Prices,
3. the results of the company's gas and oil drilling,
4. ABRG's  New High Tech Division .com - First Domain Name (Princeton, New Jersey) Website Completion on May 10 at:

5. Domain name negotiations with multiple buyers and organizations.
6. ABRG purchase of 75% of Venture Oil and Gas Inc.
7. Permit Acquisition For Completion of Louisiana Pipeline
8. ABRG Successfully Hit 8 or the First 9 Wells in Alberta with over 80 more to be drilled.
9. PETROLEUM DIVISION:
Ambra's exploration and development plan for year 2000 will optimize production for the following eight projects.

       Project Name                               Interest-Ownership

McNeil Ranch Field, Duval County, Texas                  12.5%
Erath Prospect, Vermillion Parish, La.                   10%
Cameron Meadows Field, Cameron Parish, La.               40%
S. Barataria Field, Jefferson Parish, La.                18.75%
Bastian Bay Field, Plaquemines Parish, La.               6.25%
Lake Washington Field, Plaquemines Parish, La.           75%
Charenton Field, St. Mary's Parish, La.                  40%
Red River Bull Bayou Unit, Red River Parish, La.         100%

Venture Oil and Gas estimates the potential gross daily production from these selected projects will yield in excess of 200 Net Barrels of oil per day and over 1,000 Mcf of gas per day. The combined net income from oil and gas production under this plan is projected to be approximately $2.5 million per year.

By the Board of Directors, Ambra Resources Group Inc.

9. Acquisition of Internet Marketing and Business Announced by Ambra Resources Group Inc.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb. 23, 2000-- Ambra Resources Group Inc. (OTCBB: ABRG - news ), Information Technology Division has agreed to acquire the rights to three internet-related businesses: Office Managers.net, an online office management and administration portal; First Domain Name Company for the sale of registered Domain Names and; The Real McCoy for online marketing of products which are ``the original'' versions of their respective lines. Ambra plans to continue the acquisition of businesses related to these services and will make announcements when the transactions are final.

Contact:
     Ambra Resources Group Inc., Vancouver
     Vancouver Investor Relations, 800/698-3377 or
     604/669-2723
More News and Info at:
http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=abrg.OB
Stock Tip Has   20,000  participants, coupled with all the  multi groups members and subscribers base,
should tremendously increase the value of this stock on its Seasonal Climb to the $1 Target by June 30.

FROM OUR CHARTING WE HAVE CONCLUDED THAT THIS STOCK WILL GAP UP Daily Until End of July.

REMEMBER - the MORE you BUY and the LONGER you HOLD, the higher the value
increases and the more you stand to profit.

***ABRG***

AMBRA RESOURCES GROUP  is an Oil and GAS exploration company with several mining claims in
Canada.  ABRG has multiple Joint Ventures with the Gas and Oil Giants in the industry including EXXON, Mobil, Shell, including the Beaufort Sea Project.

Analysts Predict Expected Annual Revenues from all divisions (High Tech Division, Venture Oil, Beaufort Sea, Bastien Bay, etc. could reach anywhere from $43 million to $97.5 million!

QUOTE AND CHART:
http://chart.canada-stockwatch.com/sw/chart.dbm?symbol=Q:ABRG

TECHNICAL INDICATORS:

http://www.tscn.com/wsc/Corporate_Snapshot.html?Timespan=260&Symbol=abrg&hdr2=0&hdr3=0&hdr1=abrg

Happy Trading and Good Luck!   We'll see you at the bank!

Administrator

Profit StockTip Newsletter and Founding Member of Stock Association Groups Worldwide.

 morem2 at excite.co.uk

-------------

CNBC TV Coverage Today Centred on the Increasing Prices of OIL, GAS and Oil and Gas Company Stocks ABRG is Your Best Opportunity to Buy OIL & GAS Co. Stock & WATCH the Price of Those Shares SOAR!!

--------------

Future Watch:  Take a look at our June Stock Pick - PNAC -Penn Akron Corp.  We will tell you when and how high it will go!

--------------

(AS THE OWNER OR KEEPER OF YOUR OWN INVESTMENT CLUB, NEWSLETTER GROUP, INVESTMENT  SUBSCRIBER OR MEMBERSHIP LIST OR BROKER ORGANIZATION, YOU CAN  FORWARD THIS MESSAGE TO YOUR SUBSCRIBERS FRIDAY May 19, AFTER MARKET CLOSE - 4 PM EST. ! as Major Investment Groups and Institutions will be Coming in For Heavy Buying WEEK of May 22 to 26, before the Yearly Heavy Gas and Oil Buying SEASON which Doubles GAS and Oil Share Prices in June)
-------------

DISCLAIMER
Nothing within this email shall constitute a solicitation or an offer
to buy or sell any security mentioned herein. All investment decisions
should be reviewed by a qualified professional. All statements made are
our express opinion only and should be treated as such.
The information that has been provided is intended solely for the
individual investor as an advisory research service.
We are not associated with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), a
registered Brokerage Company, or any of the foreign or domestic Stock
Exchanges.
Any subscriber to this service agrees to forfeit any and all liability against
us for any information or advice received. We are an advisory/research service for
investors/traders and any advice should not be considered as an offer or
recommendation to buy or sell securities and does not included analysis of
said companies financial position. The information comes from an array of many
sources with no guarantees of accuracy or reliability therefore;  We are not
liable for any losses or damages, monetary or otherwise, resulting from the
use of their services. None of our associates are liable for inability to
disseminate information due to problems arising from various email networks
or distribution protocols. Subscribers should consult with their own tax,
business and financial advisors with respect to any investment. All information
published and contained in these email notices should be independently verified.
Subscribers/Traders should investigate and fully understand all risks before investing.

We may buy, sell or hold any of the securities mentioned herein at any time without notice.

To be added to our membership list email to  morem2 at excite.co.uk

If you have received this message in error, email us at  morem2 at excite.co.uk   with
"REMOVE"  in the subject and we will delete you from our email base.