aquaria heater

dan terlizzi dt37 at umail.umd.edu
Tue May 23 11:14:47 EST 2000

Thanks for your reply to my question. I think that this would be fine for the
heating component but I also need to cool down to about 10 C. If I can find a
simple chiller I think I could rig a switch to alternate between heating and
cooling to maintain temps in the range of 10 to 30 C.

Thanks again for your reply

Regards,

Dan