data analysis software for classes

J. Monroe monroejd at
Mon Oct 9 22:33:14 EST 2000

Here are two additions to the list of data analysis/graphing programs
that people sent to me after I hastily assembled the collection of
comments last week.  Sorry I didn't reply to each one of you...but
thanks again.

>SuperAnova, great statistical package plus graphics. Originally a Mac
>program it is now available for PC users as well. Almost equal to SPSS in
>capabilities but much cheaper!

   Jonathan D. Monroe           Associate Professor
   Department of Biology       office: 540-568-6649
   MSC 7801                       lab: 540-568-6045
   James Madison University       fax: 540-568-3333
   Harrisonburg, VA 22807   email: monroejd at