Tropical fruit class - Live online - begins 24 October

Santol santol at
Sat Oct 21 19:02:01 EST 2000

If you have never visited Santol's Tropical Fruit Home Page, I would like to
invite you to do so.  The URL is:

For the first time ever, I am offering my Subtropical Fruit Culture class, a
class that has been taught at Broward Community College (in Ft. Lauderdale,
Florida) for many years, live online.  My web site has gained an
international reputation, and many who are not able to come to Ft.
Lauderdale to take this class have asked me to do something like this.  Now
I am prepared to do it.  The class will begin 24 October.

I cannot offer college credits for this class.  I am doing it completely
independently of the college.  This is a class for those who want the

All the details for the class can be found on my web site, including a
RealPlayer introductory movie.

I invite you to check the details and contact me if you are interested, or
have any questions.

I believe this is an excellent opportunity for anyone, anywhere in the world
who would like to take such a class.  I don't think anything quite like this
has been done before, and I hope it becomes something that will be of
benefit to everyone who has a serious interest in raising tropical fruit