School Botany Experiments & Projects

Bryan Ness bness at
Wed Sep 20 11:15:46 EST 2000

Encouraging scientific experimentation is so important in grade school and
high school.  I've just posted two experiments dealing with photosynthesis
at my Web Site, called the Botany Site.  Take a look at them and let me
know if you find them useful.  If you don't teach at that level, pass them
on to someone who does.

Additional projects and experiments are listed at and the entire Botany Site
is full of useful material for all educational levels.

Bryan Ness (bness at
Office Phone: 707-965-6634    Department of Biology
Home Phone:   707-965-2220    Pacific Union College
FAX: 707-965-6390             Angwin, CA  94508
!!Also see the Botany Site at

Remember amateurs built the Ark. It was experts that built the Titanic.

Download Now
Request a CDROM  1-800-333-3633