research funds

Wilson Crone cronewil at
Fri Sep 29 16:00:36 EST 2000

At my institution, a community college, we can apply for $500/yr for travel,
courses, etc.  I can tell you from personal experience, that if you are
presenting at a meeting, the institution will supplement it, as what happened
when I presented at the Society for Economic Botany this past June.  Bill
Crone, HVCC Biology

Wilson Crone
Assistant Professor
Department of Biology
Hudson Valley Community College
80 Vandenburgh Avenue
Troy, NY 12180
(518) 629-7439 (voice), 8134/8025 (fax)
cronewil at


More information about the Plant-ed mailing list