Again I call on the collective wisdom of ...

gat013164 gat013164 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 2 03:24:47 EST 2001

Greetings.I have an African violet and it has areas on some of the older
leaves that has turned brown.It will eventually look almost transparent and
eventually the area will die.I have read that water being dropped on the
leaves will do this but some of the spots I know not to be from
water.Everything else about he plant is good.Any ideas how I can stop this
from happening?
It does not seem to be affecting the growth of the plant;however,the
aesthetic value is greatly reduced.