Compositae vs. Asteraceae ??

Cereoid* cereoid at prodigy.net
Tue Aug 7 14:16:25 EST 2001

Hey, they were the ones that wanted me to stay, dude.
Its your little private kingdom not mine.
I'm surprised you still have any sponsors left.
Can't wait until you are the one paying a visit to Disneyland.
There will be thousands dancing in the streets

news:3b701910.14810953 at news.bellatlantic.net...