Unsubscribing

Jon Monroe monroejd at jmu.edu
Tue Aug 14 12:32:06 EST 2001

"Science, ," wrote:

> Would somebody please post the mail address of the listserver to unsubscribe
> as there does not seem to be a 'plant-ed' in the JISC-Mail lists

I believe that the reason 'plant-ed' didn't show up is probably because
it is a newsgroup, not a listserver.

To subscribe or unsubscribe send a message to:
	Majordomo at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
In the body type:
	subscribe (or unsubscribe) plant-ed
	end
A subject isn't necessary.

If you wish to unsubscribe and your address has been changed, you won't
be able to do it from the new address.  I think the easiest solution is
to get your local email administrator to recreate the old account,
unsubscribe from it, then eliminate the account.  If that isn't possible
you will have to contact the BIOSCI administrator (biosci at net.bio.net).
I have not had much luck getting a response from them.

Rather than posting questions about any of this to the group, please
direct them to me at monroejd at jmu.edu.  Thanks.

Jon Monroe
Plant-ed discussion leader

 Jonathan D. Monroe                 Associate Professor
 Department of Biology, MSC 7801   office: 540-568-6649
 James Madison University             fax: 540-568-3333
 Harrisonburg, VA 22807         email: monroejd at jmu.edu
    http://csm.jmu.edu/biology/monroejd/jmonroe.html