Looking for Distance Ed Courses

Wilson Crone cronewil at hvcc.edu
Tue Dec 4 13:20:45 EST 2001

I've taught an online economic botany course the last two years.  My
website (not very up to date, sorry) has some comments on it. I will be
bringing to the campus this spring an interdisciplinary Global Seminar
course   http://www.globalseminar.org

Bill Crone, HVCC Biology

Wilson Crone
Assistant Professor
Department of Biology, Chemistry, and Physics
Hudson Valley Community College
80 Vandenburgh Avenue
Troy, NY 12180
(518) 629-7439 (voice), -7799 (fax)