Remote Datalogging

Beth Ann Workmaster bworkmas at students.wisc.edu
Thu Feb 15 16:12:02 EST 2001

I have used the Hobo line of dataloggers from Onset Computer (
http://www.onsetcomputer.com ), with good success.  They are very
easy to set up, and they have a model that can take four leads for
various sensors.  I'm not sure about the light sensor, but they do
have a humidity sensor.  You can also purchase a "shuttle" unit, so
you can download data in the field and leave the logger running.

--
Beth Ann Workmaster
Lecturer/Graduate Research Assistant
Email:  bworkmas at students.wisc.edu