Remote Datalogging

Beth Ann Workmaster bworkmas at
Thu Feb 15 16:12:02 EST 2001

I have used the Hobo line of dataloggers from Onset Computer ( ), with good success.  They are very
easy to set up, and they have a model that can take four leads for
various sensors.  I'm not sure about the light sensor, but they do
have a humidity sensor.  You can also purchase a "shuttle" unit, so
you can download data in the field and leave the logger running.

>What are the recommended datalogging brands that are well priced and
>accurate, I need to log temp light levels and humidity as part of a
>student applied horticulure programme.
>Thanking you Bernard Brennan

Beth Ann Workmaster
Lecturer/Graduate Research Assistant