Arabidopsis

bill WSCOHEN at UKCC.uky.edu
Sun Feb 18 11:40:12 EST 2001

We would like to start using Arabidopsis in molecular biology experiments in ou
r upper-level Laboratory in Cell Biology and Genetics. We plan to include both
PCR and cloning strategies.  Do you know of web sites we might visit that have
activities that would be suitable for advanced undergraduate students? There
are several faculty on campus currently using Arabidopsis, so obtaining plant
material will not be a problem.

Thanks,

Bill Cohen

     William S. Cohen                   Voice Mail: [606] 257 1030
     School of Biological Sciences      FAX:        [606] 257 1717
     101 Morgan Bldg                    EMAIL: WSCOHEN at UKCC.UKY.EDU
     University of Kentucky
     LEXINGTON, KY 40506-0225