Educational resources for ethnobotany

Wilson Crone cronewil at
Mon Jan 22 10:00:45 EST 2001

A good springboard for your concerns could be the Society for Economic
Botany's education page:

and (putting in a plug for myself), I teach an online course on general
economic botany (sample topics at: [sorry about the
non-updated web pages]) this semester, as is Lyle Craker at U of Mass with an
herbs and medicinal plants course:,
if you want  more formal credit course situations.   Bill Crone, HVCC Biology

Wilson Crone
Assistant Professor
Department of Biology
Hudson Valley Community College