looking for information on salt damage to plants

Gaudette, Mary mgaudett at jaguar.middlebury.edu
Mon Jan 22 11:04:00 EST 2001

> Hi Folks,

	I teach an introductory environmental science class at Middlebury
College.  This spring, we will be doing a study of the effects of deicers
(including rock salt, and the newer product, "Ice Ban" that the campus is
using) on plants.  I am searching for information and photos/diagrams that
relate to the physiological effects of salt on plants, visible signs of salt
damage to plants, etc.  Do any of you folks have information, photos, or
ideas of where to look?  Thanks.

	mgaudett at middlebury.edu