photosynthesis lab

And'ys bionet andrew.bettany at bbsrc.ac.uk
Fri Jan 26 03:39:57 EST 2001

Hi Roxanne,

 I can't answer your question directly, but I can help you work it out!

You can calculate centrifugal force using the following formula:

g = 1.12 x r (max radius of rotor in mm) x [(rpm/1000) squared]

rpm = 1000 x square root (g / 1.12 r)

Hope this helps,

Dr. Andy Bettany
Research Scientist
Institute of Grassland and Environmental Research
Plas Gogerddan
Wales, UK

<239A087D853BD31198BC00062938073B02813F77 at exchange.chatham.edu>...