Illustrated Dictionary for Student Reference?

Bryan Ness bness at puc.edu
Tue Jul 3 16:12:40 EST 2001

At 03:27 PM 7/3/2001 +0100, Bernard Brennan wrote:
>Please does anyone have a reference for a curently in print illustrated
>dictionary of Botany, plant science or science,I note that the  the
>longman Illustrated Dictionary of Botany is now out of print. thank you
>Bernard Brennan

Bernard,

I just wrote a book review on a new "Illustrated Glossary of Botanical
Terms" which might be what you are looking for.  Take a look at
http://botany.about.com/science/botany/library/weekly/aa051601a.htm

Bryan
Bryan Ness (bness at puc.edu)    http://www.puc.edu/Faculty/Bryan_Ness/
Office Phone: 707-965-6634    Department of Biology
Home Phone:   707-965-2220    Pacific Union College
FAX: 707-965-6390             Angwin, CA  94508
!!Also see the Botany Site at http://botany.about.com

Ants are so much like human beings as to be an embarrassment...They do
everything but watch television. -- Lewis Thomas