Plant Physiology Laboratory Exercises

Diane Robertson robertdc at grinnell.edu
Mon Jul 30 15:32:15 EST 2001

Dear Plant-Ed Members,

     I would like to call your attention to a website that I have
prepared as part of an NSF ILI grant.  The website makes available a
series of plant (and one animal) physiology laboratories that I have
developed using Qubit Systems physiology packages for measurement of
photosynthesis, respiration and nitrogen fixation.  There are
introductory, intermediate and advanced-level labs as well as
explanatory material describing the equipment and interactive
pre-labs for the two gas flow systems.  All of this information may
be found at www.grinnell.edu/courses/bio/qubitmanual as well as
through a link on the Education page of the American Society of Plant
Biologists web site (www.aspb.org).  Please contact me if you have
any questions or comments.

Diane C. Robertson, Ph.D                phone:	641-269-3039  ***
Associate Professor            		fax:	641-269-4285
Biology Dept.                           robertdc at grinnell.edu ***
Grinnell College
Grinnell, Iowa  50112

                 ******* PLEASE NOTE NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS *******