Janice M. Glime jmglime at
Thu Jun 7 11:48:44 EST 2001

Dear Susan,
  I had the same problem, and even when Carolina told me to request
Marsilea quadrata specifically, they still sent the hairy things that
didn't work.  Now I get them from Wards and all is well again.
 Janice M. Glime, Professor
 Department of Biological Sciences
 Michigan Technological University
 Houghton, MI 49931-1295