Carl Pike c_pike at ACAD.FANDM.EDU
Tue Jun 12 07:13:52 EST 2001

I'd agree with Gary to try DCMU.  Also maybe atrazine.  But no matter
what, I suggest doing a concentration series - I would suspect that
there is probably some level where there is some specificity for CN
as well as these, and at higher levels maybe less specificity.
Carl S. Pike
Harry W. and Mary B. Huffnagle Professor of Botany
Department of Biology                Phone (717) 291-3958
Franklin and Marshall College        email C_PIKE at ACAD.FANDM.EDU
P.O. Box 3003                        fax (717) 358-4548
Lancaster, PA  17604-3003  USA