Plant Physiology texts

Edward Weiss eweiss at
Tue Jun 19 09:59:53 EST 2001

Though this is a topic that has recently been discussed, I would like to
ask for input concerning plant physiology texts.  There will be a new
person on staff in my department who will be teaching plant physiology
for the first time in many years.  She is in need of information on
texts she could use both for lecture and lab.  Any suggestions and
comments would be most appreciated.  I will collect responses and get
them to her.

You may send your comments to me directly given the repeat nature of
this topic.

Edward Weiss
Christopher Newport University
eweiss at