Secret Life of ...

John E. Silvius SILVIUSJ at cedarville.edu
Mon Mar 26 17:37:09 EST 2001

Hoping not to muddy the water any further, I have not seen anyone
confuse the "Secret Life of Plant Series" which features life cycles
of several major divisions using computer animations and real
photography.   I have used the following with good success:

The Secret Life of Ferns/ [Videorecording] : Directed By Lawrence
Jensen, Andrew Chung   c1999

The Secret Life of Mosses/ [Videorecording] : Directed By Lawrence
Jensen, Andrew Chung  c1999

The Secret Life  of Flowering Plants/ [Videorecording] : Directed By
Lawrence Jensen, Andrew Chung c1999

John E. Silvius
Cedarville University
Cedarville, OH