Rose Bushes coated in wax....

Stacy & Robert robertnstacy at sprint.ca
Thu May 10 15:55:12 EST 2001

 I see.....well I'll try my best to bring this one along. It's not a bag
bought Rose although the first one I attempted was. The Dave Austin was pack
well in a box, so far it's looking good thought I have not seen any new
growth yet. They say it will take a good two weeks before it starts showing
signs of new growth. All I can do for now is keep it well watered and hope
it starts to grow.
Thank you for all your input.....keep your fingers crossed for me !
Stacy

news:3AFABD4E.F9B9AE48 at mail.bio.tamu.edu...