Request for help

dh321 at excite.com dh321 at excite.com
Tue May 15 00:20:19 EST 2001

I think the concept of "process oriented" courses might possibly work but
the "devil is in the details." It would be necessary to see detailed course
outlines to determine if sufficient plant content is included.

One of the potentially major problems is that many biology professors
without training in botany don't know much about plants so can they or will
they effectively teach about plants? I know from experience in a general
biology class that a lot of the already minimal plant content was further
minimized by nonbotanist professors in their sections. Animal chauvinism
does exist.

David Hershey
dh321 at excite.com

Send a cool gift with your E-Card