BE A MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR!

184 at daum.net 184 at daum.net
Mon May 28 07:31:08 EST 2001

Dear Friend:
  "Making over half million dollars every 4 to 5 months from your home for an investment of
only $25 U.S.  Dollars expense one time"

  THANKS TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET!
  BE A MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR!

 Before you say "Bull", please read the following.

 This is the letter you have been hearing about on the news lately.  Due to the popularity of
this letter on the Internet, a national weekly news program recently devoted an entire show to
the investigation of this program described below, to see if it really can make people money.

 The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal.  Their findings proved once
and for all that there are "absolutely no laws prohibiting the participation in the program and
if people can follow the simple instructions, they are bound to make some mega bucks with only
$25 out of pocket cost".

  DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY & RESPECT
  THIS PROGRAM HAS ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING
  BETTER THAN EVER.

  This is what one had to say:

 "Thanks to this profitable opportunity. I was approached many times before but each time I
passed on it. I am so glad I finally joined just to see what one could expect in return for the
minimal effort and money required.  To my astonishment, I received total $ 610,470.00 in 21
weeks, with money still coming in".

                Pam Hedland, Fort Lee, New Jersey.
   Here is another testimonial:

 "This program has been around for a long time but I never believed in it.  But one day when I
received this again in the mail I decided to gamble my $25 on it. I followed the simple
instructions and walaa..... 3 weeks later the money started to come in. First month I only made
$240.00 but the next 2 months after that I made a total of $290,000.00.

 So far, in the past 8 months by re-entering the program, I have made over $710,000.00 and I am
playing it again.

  The key to success in this program is to follow the simple steps and NOT change anything."

  More testimonials later but first:

  ****** PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE *******

 If you would like to make at least $500,000 every 4 to 5 months easily and comfortably, please
read the following...THEN READ IT AGAIN and AGAIN!!!

  Follow the simple instructions below and your financial dreams
  will come true, GUARANTEED

  INSTRUCTIONS:

 **** Order all 5 reports shown on the list below.

 **** For each report, send $5 CASH, THE NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING and YOUR
E-MAIL ADDRESS to the person whose name appears ON THAT LIST next to the report.

  MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE
  TOP LEFT CORNER in case of any mail problems.

  **** When you place your order, make sure you order each of the 5 reports.

 You will need all 5 reports so that you can save them on your computer and resell them.

 YOUR TOTAL COST $5 X 5 = $25.00.

  **** Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the 5 reports from these 5
different individuals. Save them on your computer so they will be accessible for you to send to
the 1,000's of people who will order them from you. Also make a floppy of these reports and keep
it at your desk in case something happens to your computer.

  ****IMPORTANT - DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed next to each report, or
their sequence on the list, in any way other than what is instructed below in steps 1 through 6
or you will loose out on majority of your profits. Once you understand the way this works, you
will also see how it does not work if you change it.

 Remember, this method has been tested, and if you alter, it will NOT work!!!

 People have tried to put their friends/relatives names on all five thinking they could get all
the money. But it does not work this way. Believe us, we all have tried to be greedy and then
nothing happened.

 So do not try to change anything other than what is instructed. Because if you do, it will not
work for you.  Remember, honesty reaps the reward!!!

  1. After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this advertisement and REMOVE the name &
address of the person in REPORT # 5. This person has made it through the cycle and is no doubt
counting their fortune.

  2. Move the name & address in REPORT # 4 down TO REPORT # 5.
  3. Move the name & address in REPORT # 3 down TO REPORT # 4.
  4. Move the name & address in REPORT # 2 down TO REPORT # 3.
  5. Move the name & address in REPORT # 1 down TO REPORT # 2
  6. Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT # 1 Position.

  PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name & address ACCURATELY!

 Take this entire letter, with the modified list of names, and save it on your computer. DO NOT
MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES.  Save this on a disk as well just in case if you loose any data.

 To assist you with marketing your business on the Internet, the 5 reports you purchase will
provide you with invaluable marketing information that includes:
 How to send bulk e-mails legally
 Where to find thousands of free classified ads
 and much, much more.

 There are 2 Primary methods to get this venture going:

  METHOD # 1: SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY
  =======================================
 Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, and we will assume you and
those involved send out only 5,000 e-mails each.  Let's also assume that the mailing receive
only a 0.2% response (the response could be much better but lets just say it is only 0.2%.
Also, many people will send out hundreds of thousands e-mails instead of only 5,000 each).

 Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000 e-mails.
 With a 0.2% response, that is only 10 orders for report #1.  Those 10 people responded by
sending out 5,000 e-mail each for a total of 50,000.  Out of those 50,000 e-mails only 0.2%
responded with orders.  That's = 100 people responded and ordered Report #2. Those 100 people
mail out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 500,000 e-mails.  The 0.2% response to that is 1000
orders for Report #3.  Those 1000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 5 million
e-mails sent out.  The 0.2% response to that is 10,000 orders for Report #4.  Those 10,000
people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 50,000,000 (50 million) EMails.  The 0.2%
response to that is 100,000 orders for
 Report #5.

  THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH = $500,000.00 (a half million).

  Your total income in this example is:
  1..... $50 +
  2..... $500 +
  3..... $5,000 +
  4..... $50,000 +
  5..... $500,000 ......... Grand Total = $555,550.00

  NUMBERS DO NOT LIE.  GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGURE
  OUT THE WORST POSSIBLE RESPONSES AND NO MATTER
  HOW YOU CALCULATE IT, YOU WILL STILL MAKE A LOT OF
  MONEY!
  REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE
  ORDERING OUT OF 5,000 PEOPLE YOU MAILED.

 Dare to think for a moment what would happen if everyone, or 1/2, or even one 1/5 of those
people mailed 100,000 e-mails each or more?  There are over 250 million people on the Internet
worldwide and counting.  Believe me, many people will do just that, and more!

  METHOD # 2: PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET
 Advertising on the net is very, very inexpensive and there are hundreds of FREE places to
advertise.  Placing a lot of free ads on the Internet will easily get a larger response. We
strongly suggest you start with Method # 1 and add METHOD # 2 as you go along.

 For every $5 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them the Report they ordered.  That's it!
Always provide same day service on all orders.  This will guarantee that the eMails they send
out, with your name and address on it, will be prompt because they can not advertise until they
receive the report.

  ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY.

 Note:  Always send $5 cash (U.S. CURRENCY) for each Report.  Checks are NOT accepted.  Make
sure the cash is wrapped in at least 2 sheets of paper before you put it in the envelope.  On
one of those sheets of paper, write the NUMBER and the NAME of the Report you are ordering, your
eMail ADDRESS, your NAME and postal address.

  PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW:

  REPORT #1  "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk E-mail on the Internet"
 ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:
G. Wang
 #04-177, BLK. 23B,
 Queen's Close,
 S(141023), Singapore

  REPORT #2  "The Insiders Guide to Advertising for Free on the Internet"
ORDER REPORT #2
FROM:
Dusty
P.O. Box 60204
Palm Bay, FL   32906-0204

  REPORT #3  "The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on the Internet"
ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:

 S and D Marketing
 P.O. Box 8365
 LA Crescenta, CA  91224

  REPORT #4 "How to become a Millionaire utilizing the Power of Multi Level Marketing and the
Internet"
 ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:

 MLD
 1816 S. 312th
 Federal Way, WA  98003

  REPORT #5 "How to Send 1,000,000 e-mails for FREE"
 ORDER REPORT #5 FROM:

 Tipsi
 2149 Watkins Rd. S.E.
 Palm Bay Fl. 32909

 There are currently more than 250,000,000 people online
 worldwide!

  $$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$$$$$
   Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:
   If you do not receive at least 10 orders for Report #1 within 2 weeks, continue sending
 emails until you do.
 After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after that you should receive 100 orders or
more for Report #2.  If you did not, continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do.
   Once you have received 100 or more orders for Report #2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is
already working for you, and the cash will continue to roll in!

 THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed
in front of a different report.
  You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which report people are ordering from you.
   IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE MORE INCOME SEND ANOTHER BATCH OF E-MAILS AND START THE WHOLE PROCESS
AGAIN. There is NO LIMIT to the income you can generate from this business!!!
    FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:

 You have just received information that can give you financial freedom for the rest of your
life, with NO RISK and JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT.  You can make more money in the next few
weeks and months than you have ever imagined.
  Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do not change it in any way.  It works exceedingly
well as it is now.  Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report after you have put your
name and address in Report #1 and moved others to #2...........# 5 as
 instructed above.  One of the people you send this to may send out 100,000 or more e-mails and
your name will be on every one of them.  Remember though, the more you send out the more
potential customers you will reach.

  So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials and opportunity to become
financially independent.  IT IS UP TO YOU NOW!

  ************** MORE TESTIMONIALS ****************

 "My name is Mitchell. My wife Jody and I live in Chicago.  I am an accountant with a major
U.S. Corporation and I make pretty good money.  When I received this program I grumbled to Jody
about receiving ''junk mail''.  I made fun of the whole thing, spouting my knowledge of the
population and percentages involved.  I ''knew'' it wouldn't work.  Jody totally ignored my
supposed intelligence and few days later she jumped in with both feet.  I made merciless fun of
her, and was ready to lay the old ''I told you so'' on her when the thing didn't work.  Well,
the laugh was on me!
  Within 3 weeks she had received 50 responses.  Within the next 45 days she had received a
total of $ 147,200.00 all cash!  I was shocked.  I have joined Jody in her ''hobby''."

  Mitchell Wolf, Chicago, Illinois

 "Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up my mind to participate in
this plan.  But conservative that I am, I decided that the initial investment was so little that
there was just no way that I wouldn't get enough orders to at least get my money back.

 I was surprised when I found my medium size post office box crammed with orders.  I made
$319,210.00 in the first 12 weeks.  The nice thing about this deal is that it does not matter
where people live.  There simply isn't a better investment with a faster return and so big."

  Dan Sondstrom, Alberta, Canada
 "I had received this program before.  I deleted it, but later I wondered if I should have
given it a try.  Of course, I had no idea who to contact to get another copy, so I had to wait
until I was e-mailed again by someone else.........11 months passed then it luckily came again.
I did not delete this one!  I made more than $490,000 on my first try and all the money came
within 22 weeks".

  Susan De Suza, New York, N.Y.
 "It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money with little cost to you.  I
followed the simple instructions carefully and within 10 days the money started to come in.

 My first month I made $ 20,560.00 and by the end of third month my total cash count was
$362,840.00. Life is beautiful, thanks to the Internet".

 Fred Dellaca, Westport, New Zealand
 ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON
 YOUR ROAD TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM!
--- Removal Instructions ---------------
 To automatically remove yourself from this list send mail to our Universal Remove
system:.............. mailto:remove at lc-mail.com