spam and private listserves

Carol M. Stiff kck at turbonet.com
Tue Sep 25 09:20:15 EST 2001

Ross:
You have a great website!!  I'm going to add your URL to the education
section on my resource page.  My plant tissue culture people will love it.
Thanks for sharing your site.

I did not see a way to sign up for your fern listserv?  Did I miss it, or
could you give me info on that?

Thanks........carol

Carol M. Stiff, Ph.D.
Kitchen Culture Kits, Inc.