stay with Biosci

Robinson, Dr. David drobinson at bellarmine.edu
Tue Sep 25 11:03:10 EST 2001

Well, personally I like spam.

I think Plant-ed helps me keep in touch with new and interesting websites on
human sexuality, as well as the latest in entrepreneurial
opportunities.....isn't that in Plant-ed's charter or something?

Plus, when students visit my office I love to watch their eyes grow wide
when they glance at the Subject line of my emails. They don't look at me as
the campus nerd anymore!

Dave Robinson