Where can I list my greenhouse business for sale?

EadesGreenhouse at hotmail.com EadesGreenhouse at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 25 23:42:12 EST 2001

I own a Central Illinois retail greenhouse and garden center business and am
retiring.  I have it priced low for swift private sale by owner but do not
know where to reach a grower/manager ready for their own business.  I have
posted the details about our business for sale on a web page:
www.corvetteforum.net/c5/corvette6769/index2.shtml, but do not know where to
go to post the link to let people know about it.  I am a motivated seller
and would appreciate any assistance you have to offer.  Feel free to email
me at EadesGreenhouse at hotmail.com. Thank You.