Vernier dataloggers

Gerald Schoenknecht schoenk at
Fri Dec 20 10:58:13 EST 2002

I'm using Vernier equipment in my lab' sometimes (LabPro connected to a TI
83+ or a laptop; pH sensor/Thermorcouple/Conductivity Probe). Generally I'm
surprise by the good price / performance ration of the Vernier equipment.
Some colleagues in the Microbiology Department use it in a Cell and
Molecular Biology class and recommended it to me. I will write a grant
proposal to purchase the necessary equipment to use Vernier equipment in my
Plant Physiology Lab. I do not think that other probes are available for the
LabPro, but Vernier offers a variety of probes that can be used in Biology
classes and they continuously develop new probes. Recently, I attended a
workshop from Vernier and I would love to use the equipment in my class.

Dr. Gerald Schoenknecht |Tel.: +1(405) 744 5549
Oklahoma State University, Dept. of Botany
104 Life Sciences East, Stillwater, OK 74078-3013, USA
mailto: schoenk at |Fax:+1 (405) 744 7074