Questions!

Heather Manahan icetwirls at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 16 22:46:26 EST 2002

Hello! I am a seventh-grader at Dodson Magnet.  i'm
looking for information on a science fair project that
I am doing.  My project is studying the affects of
different chemicals and minerals on the chloroplasts
of an Elodea Canadensis plant.  Would you happen to
know any information that might be helpful to my
project?  Or any experts in this field of study that I
could talk to?  If so, please inform me.  Also, I
heard that in laboratories, they can pull the actual
chloroplasts of plants out of the cell.  Do you know
how they do this?  Thank you so much for your time.