Zamia cones

Fisher, Roxanne RFisher at
Fri Mar 1 13:27:06 EST 2002

Dear Plant-ed folks:

Does anyone know where I can get some Zamia cones, preserved in jars or in
one of those plastic lucite blocks?  When I last taught botany, we got some
preserved Zamia from Ward's but they no longer carry it and ours seem to
have disappeared. I've checked Carolina, too. I'd also be interested in
buying a plant with cones if that's possible.

Roxanne H. Fisher                                  rfisher at
Assistant Professor of Biology                  phone (412)365-1893
Chatham College                                     fax (412)365-1505
Woodland Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15232