Organic Chemistry and Botany

Robinson, Dr. David drobinson at bellarmine.edu
Tue May 14 12:04:18 EST 2002

MCATs are the problem.....its the organic and inorganic chemistry, plus
the physics questions on the MCATs that are the most challenging for
students....there is not that much biochemistry on the exam from what I
hear.....I am now recommending pre-meds to take a 5th or 6th semester of
Chemistry (Advanced Organic or Advanced Inorganic).