dark chamber for plants

Virginia Berg Virginia.Berg at uni.edu
Thu Sep 5 17:13:30 EST 2002

Hi again, folks. I remembered another thing that we might want to
propose with our hypothetical money. It is a small "room" with a
rotating door, designed so we can keep some plants in the dark (or
transfer them to boxes with filters on top). I'd look on the web, but I
don't know what it is called. What have other people used? And what is
the name of the item?


-- Gini Berg

Home is not where you live, it's where you belong. -- Kobalenko, The
Horizontal Everest

Dr. Virginia Berg
Professor, Plant Physiology
Biology Department
University of Northern Iowa
Cedar Falls, IA USA 50614-0421

bergv at uni.edu
office: 319 273-2770
fax: 319 273-2893


More information about the Plant-ed mailing list