spectronic 20

"Owen, T. Page Botany tpowe at conncoll.edu
Thu Apr 3 10:51:21 EST 2003

Roxanne,

I've recently completed switching a set of older Spec 20's to the newer Spec
20 Genesys.  While I miss aspects of an analog scale, the benefits of a
stable instrument, one that is easier to blank and not accidentally readjust
the black level, and one that will accept disposable square cuvettes, make
this a great instrument for our labs.  I seem to recall it is less expensive
than the traditional Spec 20, too.

Best,

Page Owen

T. Page Owen, Jr., Chair