Plant CDs

Perry, Jim jperry at uwc.edu
Wed Apr 23 10:27:40 EST 2003

Alyson, et al.,

I have used this CD a bit, but my students have not (college freshmen
and sophomores). It seems a little more than most students might want to
me -- almost an electronic textbook in some respects as I recall.

Plans are in the works for Photo Atlas for Botany and Photo Atlas for
Biology being available on CD, improved over the paper copy by offering
student interaction, sometime in the not too distant future.

Jim

James W. Perry
CEO/Campus Dean
Professor, Biological Sciences