Hopkins Plant Physiology Text Ancillaries

John E. Silvius silviusj at cedarville.edu
Thu Dec 18 11:42:09 EST 2003

I have adopted Hopkins and Huner's, 3rd ed. Introduction to Plant
Physiology text and have been informed that, although an ancillary
package was being prepared, the editor in charge left midstream and the
package was never completed.

I have been given permission to scan the figures for use in my class.
However, as a final attempt to avoid the time and effort, I wonder if
any of you have or know of a colleague who has access to a source of the

Thank you.

John E. Silvius, Ph.D.
Professor of Biology
251 N. Main St.