neutral density filters

Gerald Schoenknecht schoenk at
Wed Feb 5 19:21:42 EST 2003

GamColor produces a variety of deep dyed polyester color films. I use
them for different plant physiology experiments. GamColor has a detailed
Web site ( where you can get spectra and prices
of the different filters.

You wrote:

>I want to shade some leaves but not with the conventional shade cloth

>screen.  The neutral density filters I have are small pieces of glass.

>Has anyone ever heard of neutral density material that is a plastic

>film - like the acetate or cellophane sheets we often use as

>colored filters?   thanks

Dr. Gerald Schoenknecht |Tel.: +1(405) 744 5549

Oklahoma State University, Dept. of Botany

104 Life Sciences East, Stillwater, OK 74078-3013, USA

mailto: schoenk at |Fax:+1 (405) 744 7074