transpiration lab exercise

Fisher, Roxanne RFisher at
Thu Feb 20 13:10:48 EST 2003

Dear Plant-ed folks:

I received this request from Carol Lafave at the U of Pittsburgh.  Can
anyone help?

My name is Carole LaFave and I am the coordinator of the Introductory
Biology Program at the University of Pittsburgh.  I have been trying to
do a
transpiration experiment with the students and it has not worked well at
all.  Ellen York told me that you might be able to give me some insight.
you have a procedure that works easily?

Thanks for your help.

Carole LaFave
lafave at
L14 Clapp

Roxanne H. Fisher                                  rfisher at
Assistant Professor of Biology                  phone (412)365-1893
Chatham College                                     fax (412)365-1505
Woodland Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15232