Science-ed position

Russ Goddard rgoddard at valdosta.edu
Mon Mar 24 07:43:58 EST 2003

Our department has been unsuccessful in filling a tenure track position in
Science Education this year.  We are keeping the search open and enlisting
any help we can get to encourage further potential applicants to apply.  The
advertisement is available at:
http://www.valdosta.edu/biology/ScienceEd.htm.  If you know anyone looking
for a tenure-track position in any field of biology who is interested in
science ed and biology would you please forward this message to them?  This
is not a "second-tier" position in our department.

Thanks for any help!

Russell H. Goddard          Phone:  (229) 249-2642
Valdosta State University   Biology Office:  (229) 333-5759
Biology Department          FAX:    (229) 245-6585
2035 Biology/Chemistry      email: rgoddard at valdosta.edu
Valdosta, GA  31698-0015    http://www.valdosta.edu/~rgoddard/