2004 New York Area Plant Biology Mtg

Randall Kerstetter randallk at waksman.rutgers.edu
Wed Oct 1 10:17:22 EST 2003

Dear colleague,

We would like to announce the 2004 New York Area Plant Molecular
Biology (NYAPMB) meeting to be held on Saturday, January 17th 2004.
This annual one-day meeting consists of a program of short talks and a
poster session that reflect the exciting and diverse research efforts
taking place in plant molecular biology labs throughout the greater New
York area.

This year's meeting will be held at the Waksman Institute on the Busch
Campus of Rutgers University. Registration is $25 per person and
includes lunch and coffee breaks.

Mark your calendar today. For more information and to register, please
visit http://waksman.rutgers.edu/nyapmb04/index.html.
P.I.s, postdocs, graduate students, and undergraduates from labs
throughout the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic region are invited to submit
abstracts for talks and posters.

We look forward to seeing you in January.

With best regards,

Randall Kerstetter, Kristen Shepard, and Juergen Polle
The 2004 meeting organizers
Contact us at nyapmbinfo at waksman.rutgers.edu

P.S. Please, help us spread the word about this meeting by forwarding
this message to the members of your laboratory and to your Plant
Molecular Biology colleagues that you think may be interested in
attending this year's meeting. We apologize for any duplicate emails
you may receive. We want to ensure that all members of the plant
biology community in the greater New York area hear about this event.
You can download a PDF poster for the meeting at
http://waksman.rutgers.edu/nyapmb04/NewFiles/PMBposter.pdf

See you there!

Randall A. Kerstetter, PhD

Assistant Professor, Plant Biology