["Like Clockwork" links]

David Alan Walker d.a.walker at sheffield.ac.uk
Sat Oct 4 11:38:29 EST 2003

Readers of the first edition of ‘Like Clockwork’ (ISBN 1 870 232 12 7),
on CD, will know that it depends, to a large extent on hyperlinks.
Relatively few of these reside on a domain called <alegba> located at an
ISP called ‘Demon’. I am currently obliged to shift these elsewhere. I
apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause and, if any reader
cares to contact me, I will offer a solution.
Many thanks

David

>From David Walker, Emeritus Professor of Photosynthesis, University of
Sheffield, UK.