Regarding Iris Meier's recent message

Jon Monroe monroejd at jmu.edu
Tue Oct 28 22:01:37 EST 2003

David et al.,

Your question begs me (as Plant-ed moderator) to blur the line between
messages that hold true to the charter
(http://www.bio.net/charters/plant-ed) and those that advertise.  In
Iris' case she asked a qustion about how to reach interested people.
I'm willing to do what Plant-ed readers want so if you have an opinion,
please respond to David's question:

"May we too advertise on Plant.Ed . Would anyone object?"

Jon Monroe