77 K fluorescence emission spectra-introduction available?

Sven Ihnken zwen at macnews.de
Fri Oct 31 07:22:02 EST 2003

Hello,

I am a pretty uncertain, what information does fluorescence emission
spectra give exactly. If phycobilisomes are excited, relative energy
distribution patterns to either PSII or PSI might be detected as well
as autofluorescence from the PBS. That is pretty much my status-quo of
knowledge. Yes, that is not very much and thus I am looking for a
introduction of interpreting 77 K fluorescence results and measurements.
Thank you for every link or textbook tip!!!!!

sven