Your plant physiology syllabus is needed!

Carol Auer cauer at canr.uconn.edu
Sun Sep 7 15:56:32 EST 2003

Hello

In a classic case of state university downsizing, the professor that
taught plant physiology at UConn took an early retirement.  Therefore, I
will  teach plant phys for about 40 students in the spring semester.

If you teach plant physiology, would you please send me your syllabus
(as an email attachment) or direct me to your web page?  Information
about investigation-based labs is also greatly appreciated.

Your prompt reply is appreciated because I have to explain my new course
to a committee this week!
Carol
--
Carol Auer