UMC AGECON AgBioForum AgBioForum at
Wed Sep 17 13:56:12 EST 2003

Dear PLANT-ED Member:

The latest issue of AgBioForum is available online at  This special issue titled "Agricultural
Biotechnology in China" is guest edited by Dr. Mary A. Marchant and Dr.
Francis Tuan.  Below is a list of the articles included in the issue.
1. Agricultural Biotechnology Development and Policy in China
Jikun Huang and Qinfang Wang
2. GM Foods: A Nanjing Case Study of Chinese Consumers' Awareness and
Potential Attitudes
Funing Zhong, Mary A. Marchant, Yulian Ding, and Kaiyu Lu
3. Consumer Attitudes Toward Genetically Modified Foods in Beijing,
Quan Li, Kynda R. Curtis, Jill J. McCluskey, and Thomas I. Wahl
4. Bt Cotton Benefits, Costs, and Impacts in China
Jikun Huang, Ruifa Hu, Cuihui Fan, Carl E. Pray, and Scott Rozelle
5. Issues on Adoption, Import Regulations, and Policies for Biotech
Commodities in China with a Focus on Soybeans
Mary A. Marchant, Cheng Fang, and Baohui Song
6. Is China the Market for Genetically Modified Potatoes?
Kynda R. Curtis, Jill J. McCluskey, and Thomas I. Wahl
(c) 2003 Curators of the University of Missouri
ISSN: 1522-936X

 Best regards,
Nan Sukpanich
Publications Coordinator for AgBioForum