Vermiculite

michael kahn kahn at wsu.edu
Sun Feb 15 03:45:31 EST 2004

My lab uses light expanded clay aggegate (LECA), which looks a bit like
cocoa puffs but wicks very nicely and lets the roots have space to grow.

Search the internet for a supplier near you--we get ours from ECO
ENTERPRISES 1240 NE 175th St. Suite B Shoreline, WA 98155 1-800-426-6937
http://www.ecogrow.com/index.cfm/page/9/home.htm Search for LECA

In article <c0dkmn$l3e$1 at mercury.rfcgr.mrc.ac.uk>, Pelkki at svsu.edu