blue light filter

Carol Auer cauer at
Thu Feb 19 12:33:45 EST 2004


I am trying to find the Rohm and Haas acrylic plastic No. 2424 that is
used to transmit blue light onto plants.  So far, I've only found a
company that wants to sell me a 6' x 8' sheet of plastic for a
ridiculous amount of money.

Any suggestions? I'd like a piece about 12" square.
Carol Auer                        
Dept. of Plant Science, Agricultural Biotechnology Center, U-163
Univ. of Connecticut, Storrs, CT 06269
Carol.Auer at

More information about the Plant-ed mailing list