Modern BIO cell bio kits

Fisher, Roxanne RFisher at
Fri Jan 30 12:52:20 EST 2004

I apologize to everyone who may get this message twice!

I have questions about two kits from Modern Biology.

I have used kit 702.  Analysis of a Cell-surface Receptor  in previous
semesters with mixed results.  Has anyone used this and had consistent

Has anyone used kit 703. The Cell Nucleus?  Were you happy with the results?

Roxanne H. Fisher                                  rfisher at
Assistant Professor of Biology                  phone (412)365-1893
Chatham College                                     fax (412)365-1505
Woodland Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15232